MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sprited Smilies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There fixed the ability to use gifs, and removed PluginLibrary to make it standalone plus fixed a minor bug where it wouldn't delete the sprite files.
Thanks for new version. I have a problem - some smilies in posts and signatures just disappeared after update. It was OK with v0.2

I use .png
(2014-12-13, 10:26 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for new version. I have a problem - some smilies in posts and signatures just disappeared after update. It was OK with v0.2

I use .png

Did you upgrade correctly, aka disabled the plugin then upgraded.
Cuz else you have the old patches in the core still.
Of course I did... only few smilies are not shown
(2014-12-13, 11:16 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Of course I did... only few smilies are not shown

Could you PM me some info (Board, what smilies and the css (Right click on a smiley, inspect element and click)

Also have you reloaded your cache? Cuz that can also be the problem.
I will check... I tried it in anonymous mode (google chrome) and these smilies are not shown... I disabled your plugin -> everything is ok. I will try to find an issue and post you link etc in PM
OK, there is problem only with .gif smilies -> they are not loaded when I activate this plugin (it was ok with v0.2)
(2014-12-15, 06:11 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]OK, there is problem only with .gif smilies -> they are not loaded when I activate this plugin (it was ok with v0.2)

Hm, can you inspect element on the missing smiley and click on the background-url it has suspecting thats the issue
Hi, this plugin works on 1.8.5 and for .gif smilies? I need sprite smiles for Page Speed
(2015-11-24, 12:06 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this plugin works on 1.8.5 and for .gif smilies? I need sprite smiles for Page Speed

Worked fine for me on 1.8.5, you shouldn't have any problems.
Pages: 1 2 3