MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No images working after 1.8.3 upgrade, even with a new theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, recently upgraded my forums from 1.6.3 to the new 1.8, and now basically every image refuses to load, even when using a theme designed for 1.8*. I have tried many things, from disabling plugins, but any theme, be it the old 1.6.3 theme we where using, or a new theme, refuse to do anything and load. This basically means buttons , but also particularly annoying are avatars which refuse to load on posts but seem to load everywhere else. I have no idea where to go from this point. (And yes, I checked, "Display Avatar on Posts" is indeed checked.)

Forum is here: http://sprites-inc.co.uk/forum.php

I don't mind editing a new theme for my purposes, but as stated, not even new themes designed for 1.8 are working. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: For clarification, I've tried using the default theme that comes with MyBB 1.8. That has the same issues as described above.
The images defined in the CSS work fine, it's everything else (i.e reply buttons, avatars, etc) that don't work.
Ull need to edit the global css and fix the theme templates if this doesnt work then check if default theme works let me know what happens!
Already tried using the default theme of MyBB, that has the same problem as described above. Any Theme I've tried has the same problem. As stated before, I'm more than happy to edit a new theme but any Theme tried doesn't work, including the default one!

Actually, any images defined in the CSS work just fine, it's everything else (for example, the Reply button, Avatars, etc) that don't work.
All your images load for me.
For further clarification, images work everywhere except in topics.
The theme you tried uploading have you uploaded all the images that comes with the theme on ftp? If no do so that and it should work! If it doesnt then i have no idea.. Also if some images are missing then replace them!
Already done all that Double, unfortunately. All images are in the correct location on the server, and I double checked. None of this is making any sense what-so-ever.