MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin installation -> blank page with basic urls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thread subject says it all. Everytime i install a plugin it goes to that blank page with simple URL's. I've generated backups which undoes the error but the plugins that i need to install cant be without this massive error. Does anyone know a fix?
please check (again) for the correct locations of the plugin files (replies here might help)
(2014-12-10, 03:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please check (again) for the correct locations of the plugin files (replies here might help)

Yea I correctly installed them. I don't even know why this error is occurring.
^ which plugins you are trying to install and which version of MyBB you are using
(2014-12-10, 04:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ which plugins you are trying to install and which version of MyBB you are using

1.8.3 new points betting and lottery and a staff online plugin by beardy
^ plugins related to NewPoints should be added into newpoints subfolder in plugins folder
then they need to be installed and activated through NewPoints section in the forum admin panel.

staff online plugin files should be added as a normal plugin.
if it is compatible with MyBB 1.8.x then there should be no problem with it.
(2014-12-10, 04:36 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ plugins related to NewPoints should be added into newpoints subfolder in plugins folder
then they need to be installed and activated through NewPoints section in the forum admin panel.

Yea I've done all that. I'll give another go tomorrow morning.

(2014-12-10, 04:39 AM)seththal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-10, 04:36 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ plugins related to NewPoints should be added into newpoints subfolder in plugins folder

Yea I've done all that. I'll give another go tomorrow morning.

I'm going to elaborate. The issue comes when I click the install and activate part. I can setup the right directories but it goes white after I install and activate the plugins.
^ if you need direct help, and if you can wait few hours then you can PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (ftp)
(2014-12-10, 04:59 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you need direct help, and if you can wait few hours then you can PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (ftp)

Sure! I'll pm you tomorrow. Thanks for the help man!!