MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to move reputation bars above user avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whenever I try moving the post it above the avatar, it takes away reputation bars and shows the number. Can anyone help? Thx!
which plugin you are using for reputation bars and can you show your requirement with a image
(2014-12-10, 06:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugin you are using for reputation bars and can you show your requirement with a image

The one by yaldaram http://mods.mybb.com/view/reputation-bars

And right now it's below the avatar like normal reputation would be, but I want it above the avatar and under the custom status. Whenever I change it in postbit classic it changes to the default reputation and doesn't show bars, but if I add it on postbit author it works but there's a duplicate
replies here might help
(2014-12-10, 06:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]replies here might help

I'm confused. My rep_bars is

<span title="{$post['username']} has {$rep_points} points."><a href="reputation.php?uid={$post['uid']}">{$rep_bars}</a></span> 

My postbit_author_user is
{$post['replink']}</br>
{$post['postnum']}</br>
<if $post['fid1'] != "" then>
</if>

My postbit_classic is
{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}
			{$post['user_details']}{$post['my_activity']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">
				<div id="thxpid_{$post['pid']}">{$post['message']}</div>
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}{$post['thx_counter']}{$post['thx_list']}{$post['thanks']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>

Anyone can help please?

Anyone can help please?

Anyone can help please?