MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Firefox for Ubuntu 1 point 8 theme issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-12-11, 04:41 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ the links should be in the headerinclude template (ungrouped templates set) of the theme
could be:

http://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.1.0/css/font-awesome.min.css

btw, are you using noscript addon - if so you have to allow scripts from the font origin site(s)

No - I am not running NoScript - I have disabled all addons & extensions - just in case!

This seems to be something peculiar to the Ubuntu version of Firefox - I will see if I can get any help from Mozilla
The easiest check - is to look at the FontAwesome site with your Firefox/Ubuntu combo. If the icons dont show there then that is a good thing to tell Mozilla. if they DO - then the issue is somewhere else.
(2014-12-11, 05:56 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]The easiest check - is to look at the FontAwesome site with your Firefox/Ubuntu combo. If the icons dont show there then that is a good thing to tell Mozilla. if they DO - then the issue is somewhere else.

Great idea and NO they don't appear on the Font Awesome site either!
SOLVED -

The issue was a Firefox settings one and is also responsible for square boxes etc as well as drawing characters being shown instead of the Font Awesome graphics.

Go to Firefox / Preferences / Content / Advanced and tick the box that says Allow pages to choose their own fonts.

Easy when you know how!
Pages: 1 2