MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ad sense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm just wondering if it is normal for ads to appear blank I have just signed up with ad sense today so i'm still under review? Sometimes it displays an add sometimes it doesn't.

Just wondering.

You can see the ad sense appears blank, its just basically a blank space where to add should beĀ http://dizzygaming.net/index.php
I don't even see the blank space.
Yes, it's normal, but as this isn't a MyBB issue or question it doesn't belong in General Support.
Where are the ads supposed to appear? I don't see any blank spaces also.

But it is normal for the blank spaces. This can be because the ad is still being "generated" which can take up to 20 minutes of creating the ad code OR because they don't have any ads to serve on your site (in which case I think you have to select a colour for the blank space or fill it with something else).
You won't make more than a few cents per month with a saturated niche and 400 posts, it probably isn't worth setting up right now. Looks like you've already figured that out.
Yeah it's quite normal to see blank ads, until Google adsense accepts your application.
It normal. It happen when your account is not fully approved and waiting for second review.