MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP - I can't click in the Admin Panel anywhere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: baXKiQ7.png]

I need help I can't click in the Admin Panel features, it's wierd.

[Image: FsHWOTY.png]

All these little boxes I can't click on it.

Thank you for helping.
have you recently upgraded MyBB version or added new plugins or modified code in templates ?

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source
files pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)

can we have your forum url
(2014-12-12, 02:14 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you recently upgraded MyBB version or added new plugins or modified code in templates ?

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source
files pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)

can we have your forum url

I am using the MyBB Version 1.6.13 and I do not want to upgrade to 1.8 now.

I just ran the file verification and here is what I got.

Screenshots:

[Image: 9IxHLHQ.png]
[Image: dYEy1aR.png]
[Image: LojmF7d.png]
[Image: hscRFDM.png]
[Image: AKtWEeE.png]
[Image: 3Xx2Osg.png]

So what am I doing now?
^ either you have to replace all changed files from MyBB 1.6.13 pack or upgrade your forum to MyBB 1.6.16
(2014-12-16, 06:07 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ either you have to replace all changed files from MyBB 1.6.13 pack or upgrade your forum to MyBB 1.6.16

Okay, you think I should upgrade to 1.6.16?

Never done it before, my partner used to upgrade the site by himself but he's not there.

Is there a tutorial or a quick help where I can do it by myself?

PS: I know how to enter in Filezilla, go into the Admin panel, cpanel and the basic stuff, but upgrading, eh.
I prefer upgrading to MyBB 1.6.16 as it is better secured than earlier versions.

1. put forum offline
2. take a note of activated plugins and any changes you had done in system core files.
3. deactivate the plugins (some plugins might lose their settings - eg. MyAdvertisements)
4. take backup of database & files
5. upload MyBB 1.6.16 files by overwriting earlier version files
5. upgrade MyBB version by visiting yourForumURL/install/upgrade.php
6. after upgrading is done check if everything is working. reactivate plugins.
7. if your forum is working fine then turn it online. else post here error messages
(2014-12-16, 06:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer upgrading to MyBB 1.6.16 as it is better secured than earlier versions.

1. put forum offline
2. take a note of activated plugins and any changes you had done in system core files.
3. deactivate the plugins (some plugins might lose their settings - eg. MyAdvertisements)
4. take backup of database & files
5. upload MyBB 1.6.16 files by overwriting earlier version files
5. upgrade MyBB version by visiting yourForumURL/install/upgrade.php
6. after upgrading is done check if everything is working. reactivate plugins.
7. if your forum is working fine then turn it online. else post here error messages

By turning it off offline, do you mean putting the board offline?

What kind of offline?
^ yes, put board offline through the admin panel setting. that should be sufficient.
(2014-12-16, 06:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ yes, put board offline through the admin panel setting. that should be sufficient.

Okay. I got one person who wanted to help me a few days ago and started deleting all the files in Filezilla, and the members on the forum saw the admin panel location. It was a big mistake from him.