MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't acces to settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I create a new forum whit use of mybb 1.8 and if i go to settings all tab's are white and empty, can you help me?

I post the screen but the forum it's in italian it's a problem?
[Image: bhDO02D.png]
Check your error logs.
When i can check the error logs?
You can check in your cpanel.
when? ...

please, help me, i can't work on my forum without change config files...
which language you are using for admin panel - looks like it is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
(2014-12-13, 02:59 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which language you are using for admin panel - looks like it is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x

the settigs area work after installation language and theme but now doesn't work... i don't nowthe reason...
^ you have to use English (American) language as default Control Panel Language for the admin panel.
related setting available at Control Panel Preferences (Global) of configuration Settings
(direct link can be => forumURL/admin/index.php?module=config-settings&action=change&gid=23)
(2014-12-13, 08:20 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you have to use English (American) language as default Control Panel Language for the admin panel.
related setting available at Control Panel Preferences (Global) of configuration Settings
(direct link can be => forumURL/admin/index.php?module=config-settings&action=change&gid=23)

I change the language to english but i can't acces to Control Panel Preferences (Global) too
There's the screen [Image: ny6MdYL.png]