MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: White page with simple URL's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When ever I modify ONE plugin, from uninstalling, installing, configuring anything I do with a plugin I get a white page and simple urls. Does anyone know a fix?
which plugin is causing problem ? can we have test URL of your forum
(2014-12-13, 02:55 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugin is causing problem ? can we have test URL of your forum

I'll pm you my forum url. It's any plugin as I stated.
uninstall MyTabs plugin and remove its files. if you still have the problem then you can PM me temporary admin account
(2014-12-13, 05:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]uninstall MyTabs plugin and remove its files. if you still have the problem then you can PM me temporary admin account

Ok. Should I reinstall it? And sign up so I can give you temp admin access.
^ No, MyTabs plugin is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
if direct help is required then you have to create a new admin user & send login details to the helper through PM
(2014-12-13, 01:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ No, MyTabs plugin is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
if direct help is required then you have to create a new admin user & send login details to the helper through PM

Ok. Is there another tab plugin that I should use?
^ No. please see this response
(2014-12-13, 02:09 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ No. please see this response

Ok.

Still, when I uninstall a plugin I get the same error. Would you like to help via ftp and temp admin?

Did you fix the error?

(2014-12-13, 02:34 PM)seththal Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok.

Still, when I uninstall a plugin I get the same error. Would you like to help via ftp and temp admin?

Did you fix the error?

Is it fixed? If you don't give me an update I'm going to revoke the permissions.

.m.?? Hello??