MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB white screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-12-13, 01:23 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]as you can log into admin panel & navigate across it
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to check for physical existence of missing files
change file permissions if required / replace reported files from MyBB source files pack of your forum's version

Thank you for the fast reply. I have gotten an error which I think is extremely crucial; my forum cannot connect to the myBB server? Full message:

The following errors were encountered:
There was a problem communicating with the MyBB server. Please try again in a few minutes.
^ oh! that error just means that your forum server cannot communicate with MyBB server to check the files.
would you like to PM me temporary access to your web host panel to check (change your credentials later)
(2014-12-13, 01:31 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ oh! that error just means that your forum server cannot communicate with MyBB server to check the files.
would you like to PM me temporary access to your web host panel to check (change your credentials later)
Sure, check your PM!
Pages: 1 2