MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started up myBB Crazy.. but now i really have no time for it..

www.mybbcrazy.com

PM me if you would like to run it/ co own it with me.. like also design and sell custom mybb designs and ect.

Thanks!
I like the logo muchToungue... however change the forum bit icons.. let it be a whole harmony
Yeah the logo is great... I don't care much for red but you have used it well. Looks great!
How did you do the login on the side and the partners bit as i would like to do that on my forum but have the partners bit as google adverts

Thanks
Side Boxes! 2.0

He however have done it himself i guess, as Side Boxes 1.0 was not upgraded to 1.2.x before, now it is anyway.
Is this going to be competition with MyBB Fans? Like the theme.
Snake Wrote:Is this going to be competition with MyBB Fans? Like the theme.
Its a MyBB fansite so I guess so. I'd like to see how this site develops, because it has potential.
Its nothing like MyBB Fans.. MyBB Crazy is dedicated to MyBB Custimizations and creating new styles for your forums..

The new site is up!!!! and Forums also!!

I am just now creating 5 New Free Designs and 2 Paid Designs which I will sell for $5 a Piece.

I will also do full custom designs also but not as of now.. not until I get the Paid and Free themes down first Big Grin