MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit Button Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two different outcomes in the postbit buttons in the regular and classic layouts.  In the regular layout the buttons look like this:

[attachment=33289]
<div class="float_right">
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}

Classic layout looks like this:
[attachment=33290]

<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}

It appears the classic layout is still pulling icons from font awesome in revolution theme that I'm using.  I don't know if the information I provided helps or means anything, but I thought I'd start there.  I would prefer the buttons in the classic layout.

version 1.8.3
In your code from the standard postbit replace

with

and that should fix it
Thank you, but the double icons are the main problem.
Ok, I thought you wanted the buttons to look like they do in the classic layout. In that case,

In your code from the CLASSIC postbit replace

with

I do want the buttons to look like the classic layout. Problem is the double icons(images) on the button

[Image: attachment.php?aid=33290]
Do you want the fontawesome?

Please go to your templates and open the postbit_edit template and paste it here Smile
I don't want font awesome for this particular application in the post buttons, but I use them elsewhere on the site like other menu items.
For a quick fix you could add a new css rule to your theme showthread.css (advanced mode)

.postbit_buttons a[class^="postbit_"] i.fa{
	display: none;
}

This should remove font-awesome icons from buttons.

Otherwise you have to edit all postbit button templates manually.
Thank you so much, that did it! Smile