MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB just WOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried every forum that pretty much free. I wasnt sure about MyBB. I really dont know why but I didnt want to give it a try. I was my last choice but I decided to give it a try, today. All I can is "wow". Its amazing, its fast, its free! This is pretty much the best one out of all. I will admit that there was one that has a compete agaist MyBB but MyBB won due to plugin features.

All I can say is good job guys! Amazing work!
Would be interesting to hear what other solutions you were considering prior to MyBB and what made you keep looking for another solution?

It is good to hear you're enjoying your first MyBB experience Smile.
Overall its a good software in my book. Nice choice @1nstan7 Smile
Sure!
an emerging mybb fanatic no doubt
Been using MyBB for probably the longest among the normal plebians here (except BBOs and labrocca Toungue); switched from SMF waaay back in 2007 during the late 1.2 days. Hasn't disappointed me once. Smile
(2014-12-15, 09:42 PM)Nebulon Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]Been using MyBB for probably the longest among the normal plebians here (except BBOs and labrocca Toungue); switched from SMF waaay back in 2007 during the late 1.2 days. Hasn't disappointed me once. Smile

been using it since 2007 as well.  Wink
I started using it originally in version 1.2, so either late 2006 or sometime in 2007. I joined the forum in 2008 probably out of boredom as one can see by my first post (ahhhh I was a teenager).
I would have said I have the lowest UID here, but nope, Shemo beat me there. Toungue

Looks like I brought all the old guard out from under the woodwork with my comment.
It's good to know that!

Been here since 2007 as well, 7 years ago Toungue
Pages: 1 2