MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to Build a Web Developer Team - Business Plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am DevHack.

I have 7+ year of experience in PHP-MySQL and good with HTML5, CSS3, javascript, jQuery, Ajax. I am good at wordpress widget and theme development. In framework, I use "laravel" for backend and "twitter bootstrap" or "uikit" for front end.
I am looking for friends, who can join me in developing application with me. I mean some real good application. I have developed custom ecommerce applcation, custom mini-blog, custom mini-forum , custom support and desk page, and more for my clients. But this is time, when i am thinking of creating some big application with team.

I am looking for friends who are good at :-

1. Front end [ for :- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and some front end framework like "twitter bootstrap" or "uikit" ] work,

2.  Backend work , who knows PHP, MySQL and Laravel.

If you think, you can join me to make team or if you already have team and wants to offer me some space in your team than please message me or you can reply here.

If you have any other suggestion, please leave them below. I will be happy to think on your advice.

if i have violated anything here, please reply below. I will fix them immediately.

Update :

1. There is few project, that i would like to work in team. [ All of them are non-mybb project]. All projects are custom service oriented projects.
2. About Money : We will be sharing profit in percentage of work involved by team.
We can also have project taken from different source and than we will share work together to complete and will share fund together.

Most Importantly The major plan to make team is to create business projects, which involves money. That mean, we will earn money by completing product.

If you have any other question to ask, Please leave a message, below. I will be happy to reply them.

Thanks
First of all good luck with your project. Whilst I'm not a developer I thought you could add a couple things to your thread:

1. A very brief overview of the project you plan to launch. So others can see if they will be interested in it or not (MyBB related? Type of software planned? etc).

2. If you will be paying them anything or if it is volunteer work / profit sharing once established etc.
Updated.
Something else you should answer: what sort of time commitment are you looking for?
(2014-12-15, 04:47 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Something else you should answer: what sort of time commitment are you looking for?

Commitment to be in team. Projects are to create business product.