MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I've recently just installed MyBB 1.8 on my site, and I'm having some problems. (I have used MyBB in the past and never experienced this issue before..)

Some problems I am running into :

1. "There is 1 account awaiting activation. Please go to your ACP to activate the user." is displaying although there are only two accounts created, both successfully activated with administrator privileges.

2. Recent posts and threads are not being displayed whatsoever and permissions are set correctly.

Is there anything I can do and if so how do I fix it?

My forums http://project-p2p.info/forums/

Screenshot(s) :

Account waiting activation problem :

[Image: c05d1106dd.png]

Threads/Posts not displaying :

[Image: db4547e7e9.png]

Says threads are there on user CP :

[Image: ce2df16c9b.png]

I hope this is enough information to debug the situation.

Thank you,
Evolocity
account awaiting action issue will be fixed in a forthcoming release of MyBB

I could not see threads / posts problem. they are visible for me.
try hard refreshing your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5)

make some new posts and if you still see the issue, you can try running recount & rebuild tools
admin panel >> Tools & Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild --> run first 5
(2014-12-15, 08:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]account awaiting action issue will be fixed in a forthcoming release of MyBB

I could not see threads / posts problem. they are visible for me.
try hard refreshing your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5)

make some new posts and if you still see the issue, you can try running recount & rebuild tools
admin panel >> Tools & Maintenance >> Recount & Rebuild --> run first 5

I will try this, thank you for the reply. When is the next release? I've also ran into the issue where I have signed in and it says successful login..refreshes the page and it displays the index again, but doesn't say I'm signed in.

Edit :
Did the Recount & Rebuild for the first 5.
No luck, still the same. (Posts display if I'm not signed in..)
Edit 2 :
The refresh button on the browser & redirects after posting do not update the latest posts etc, but ctrl + f5 does.
[Image: 0a07d961ce.png]
^ I do not see any mistake in cookie settings. who is the web host for your forum
(2014-12-15, 09:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ I do not see any mistake in cookie settings. who is the web host for your forum

ClamHost

Edit :
I just went to the forum webpage and I see this. This post was well over an hour ago, probably 5+ hours ago.
[Image: 00fb9954be.png]