MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8]Mybb | Blueimp's Ajax Chat integration/Code Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anybody could help me with isplaying a link to the users profile in the drop down menu in the online list in Blueimp's Ajax Chat on mybb 1.8. I can not release my website URL, or give test accounts, per request of my main Administrator. He does not know how to implement this, either.

I have an idea of what to do. But I'm not skilled in Javascript or Ajax, so I don't know the correct coding for it.

I know it would be something along the lines of:

$UID = Get Mybb User ID

If GID = "0"

Then print "This user has no profile."

else

<A href="http://mywebsiteurl.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=($UID)">View profile</a>

But I have no idea how to make the above code work with Ajax, and I know it would just get the User ID of the person viewing the link, not the person who owns the account.

I am willing to pay with Advertising, and numerous other things, save cash. I understand people would want to be payed with money, but I'm barely getting by with just enough to pay the bills. Every one of my members is requesting this be implemented. Please assist me in any way you can.

Thanks.