MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can i CHMOD ./cache/themes directory [HELP!!!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got an error in Tool & Maintenance tab from my ACP. How can i chmod to 777 my ./cache/themes directory while in FTP, the cache folders are empty?

Thanks in advance!!

[Image: 56ed12ab0a.png]
Quote:If you are using FileZilla you can right click on directory and click File Attributes to modify the permissions of that directory

more details (external site)
(2014-12-09, 01:15 AM)Dbl Qtr Pounder Wrote: [ -> ]If you installed Forum announcement Plugin then go edit it or deactivate the plugin, otherwise go templates your theme and then check The Index Page, Header, Footer Smile

Then remove the message if you see it.

Let me know if your still having this issue.

(2014-12-16, 04:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If you are using FileZilla you can right click on directory and click File Attributes to modify the permissions of that directory

more details (external site)

Cache directory is empty
^ doesn't it consist of themes subfolder ?
cache folder, themes folder and all its subfolders should be writable (CHMOD 777)
(2014-12-16, 01:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ doesn't it consist of themes subfolder ?
cache folder, themes folder and all its subfolders should be writable (CHMOD 777)

This is what i got on cache folder

[Image: 698a717ad8.png]
^ in cache folder you can create a new folder with name themes . make both cache folder & themes folder writable.
then visit global.css file of your forum's active theme in advanced edit mode and save it without any changes.
Wow Thanks works like a charm!