MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Manager 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off I apologize if this has been posted somewhere else. I've searched for days and haven't found a fix for my issue.

Whenever someone submits a form using this mod, it doesn't seem to strip any tags... or something else.

Meaning whenever someone adds a word such as "it's" or "Apple's"
or even adds a line break. It puts in a bunch of
\r\n
into it and this is an issue.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?
it is a premium plugin and support should be sought at its official forum
Anyone else besides this useless person?
(2014-12-16, 08:43 PM)scwd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else besides this useless person?

Hi and welcome.

From my experience, the best way to obtain help for premium plugins is to post on the author's official support outlet. Sometimes it's here, other times it's on their own forums. I personally use NewPoints and the author has his own support forums separate from MyBB forums.

You can find his support boards here:
http://mybbsource.com/index.php

I'd also not recommend calling other members names, especially MyBB staff. These people work hard to help support our community, and if they suggest something, it is because there is a reason for it. Generally, support for premium plugins only comes from the author due to people not obtaining plugins directly from the author.

Hope that helps explain it better for you.
I appreciate the response. Your's is more of a warm and welcoming as well as informational compared to that other guy.

Only reason why I asked this here is because someone else posted on here about this plugin and received help. Their problem was solved on these forums, so why can my problem not be solved here?
Hi again,

It could be that plugin was free at the time or the developer lurks here to check on  post about his plugin? I can't say for sure. I did notice the forum on the developers site is open, I'd hop over there and make a post for support. It's always good idea to have a support request on the developers site in conjunction with a post here.

For example: I have a support request on a developers site about an issue that I got resolved. Just yesterday I saw someone post about the very same issue here, and another user actually linked my forum topic here on mybb.