MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1054 - Unknown column 'cansendemailoverride' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried making a new usergroup and got this error:

INSERT INTO mybb_usergroups (type,title,description,namestyle,usertitle,stars,starimage,disporder,isbannedgroup,canview,canviewthreads,canviewprofiles,candlattachments,canpostthreads,canpostreplys,canpostattachments,canratethreads,caneditposts,candeleteposts,candeletethreads,caneditattachments,canpostpolls,canvotepolls,canundovotes,canusepms,cansendpms,cantrackpms,candenypmreceipts,pmquota,maxpmrecipients,cansendemail,cansendemailoverride,maxemails,canviewmemberlist,canviewcalendar,canaddevents,canbypasseventmod,canmoderateevents,canviewonline,canviewwolinvis,canviewonlineips,cancp,issupermod,cansearch,canusercp,canuploadavatars,canratemembers,canchangename,showforumteam,usereputationsystem,cangivereputations,reputationpower,maxreputationsday,maxreputationsperuser,maxreputationsperthread,candisplaygroup,attachquota,cancustomtitle,canwarnusers,canreceivewarnings,maxwarningsday,canmodcp,showinbirthdaylist,canoverridepm,canusesig,canusesigxposts,signofollow) VALUES ('2','Support','Supports the forum and does minor things.','{username}','','0','images/star.gif','0','0','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','1','1','1','1','100','5','1','0','4','1','1','1','0','0','1','0','0','0','0','1','1','1','1','0','0','1','1','1','5','5','5','0','5000','0','0','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0')
Edit: delayed response

see replies here

if you have used automatic installer from web host panel, I'd suggest to delete forum & do manual installation.
Now I get this error.

1054 - Unknown column 'showinbirthdaylist' in 'field list'

(type,title,description,namestyle,usertitle,stars,starimage,disporder,isbannedgroup,canview,canviewthreads,canviewprofiles,candlattachments,canpostthreads,canpostreplys,canpostattachments,canratethreads,caneditposts,candeleteposts,candeletethreads,caneditattachments,canpostpolls,canvotepolls,canundovotes,canusepms,cansendpms,cantrackpms,candenypmreceipts,pmquota,maxpmrecipients,cansendemail,cansendemailoverride,maxemails,canviewmemberlist,canviewcalendar,canaddevents,canbypasseventmod,canmoderateevents,canviewonline,canviewwolinvis,canviewonlineips,cancp,issupermod,cansearch,canusercp,canuploadavatars,canratemembers,canchangename,showforumteam,usereputationsystem,cangivereputations,reputationpower,maxreputationsday,maxreputationsperuser,maxreputationsperthread,candisplaygroup,attachquota,cancustomtitle,canwarnusers,canreceivewarnings,maxwarningsday,canmodcp,showinbirthdaylist,canoverridepm,canusesig,canusesigxposts,signofollow) VALUES ('2','Support','Supports the forum and does minor things.','{username}','','0','images/star.gif','0','0','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','0','1','1','1','1','100','5','1','0','4','1','1','1','0','0','1','0','0','0','0','1','1','1','1','0','0','1','1','1','5','5','5','0','5000','0','0','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0')
^ you might get a bunch of similar SQL errors.
as you have a fresh forum, let me again suggest to remove everything & reinstall the forum manually
(2014-12-17, 04:56 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you might get a bunch of similar SQL errors.
as you have a fresh forum, let me again suggest to remove everything & reinstall the forum manually

Ok