MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make Forum Expand Across Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I saw a forum like this -
[Image: 1lbzsLJ.png]

The board's width fills the screen(with room on the sides too, I don't mean ALL the way over).

The default theme isn't like that. Here is this website -
[Image: 0MUQg12.png]

Do you see what I mean? The boards are centered, but in the first picture it fill the screen. How can I make mine like theirs?
this thread is in MyBB 1.6.x forum and you have posted images from 1.8.x forums.
which version of MyBB you are using and can we have your forum url
Oops. lol. The first screenshot isn't my website but I do know for sure that it's 1.6. I'm also using 1.6.
http://undeadswag.com/forums
global.css of the active theme consists style property rules like below (edit in advanced mode) [around line 36]
.wrapper {
    margin: auto;
    max-width: 1500px;
    min-width: 970px;
    width: 85%;
}

you can change width to 95% or 98%, save and hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on the index to see changes
I did all what you said, but no changes were made. :c
^ I do not see where you have changed !

editing theme style sheets should be done through admin panel (in advanced edit mode)
admin panel >> Templates & Style >> themes >> click on the active theme >> global.css >> Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode (tab)

hard refreshing browser (eg. press CTRL + F5 on forum index) might be required after saving the changes to style sheets.
That's exactly what I did. I hard refreshed too.

[Image: UxABxSr.png]
^ suggestion was to change width: 85%; to width: 95%;
Yea, that should work .m.
Still nothing...
[Image: ViC86Ih.png]
Pages: 1 2