MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error ater overloading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I have a problem: after server overload absent description of the forum on index page. Templates is all right. What's happened?
What can you recommend for forum optimization?
check error log if available at your web host panel.
your web host should be able to show cause for the overload & suggest possible remedies
(do not agree to upgrade your hosting plan unless it is absolutely necessary)

Edit: do you have many plugins in activated state & can we have your forum url
My forum URL http://тестування.укр/forum/
I have only 2 plugins, disable privat messages.
The case of overloading: Processes input limit (20), sometimes Physical Memory Usage limit (128Mb)
what is the other plugin that is used ?
your web host should be able to tell about exact causes for overloading
I have already written reasons overload the server: Processes input limit (20), sometimes Physical Memory Usage limit (128Mb) . I see it in my cPanel.
Plugins:
-Add Spiders (0.1) (Add more spiders to your data base)
-Registration Security Question (1.2) (Adds a randomly selected security question on registration page)
-Thread Description (Allows users to enter a short description underneath the thread subject.)
Quote:Processes input limit (20), sometimes Physical Memory Usage limit (128Mb)
most of shared hosting have similar limits. every forum doesn't get overloaded.
in general, error log at web host panel shows if there are any issues with the files.
current processes are also shown at web host panel. if there is no clear clue from web host panel
then we have to ask web host what exactly is causing the overload.
(2014-12-17, 09:41 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Processes input limit (20), sometimes Physical Memory Usage limit (128Mb)
most of shared hosting have similar limits. every forum doesn't get overloaded.
in general, error log at web host panel shows if there are any issues with the files.
current processes are also shown at web host panel. if there is no clear clue from web host panel  
then we have to ask web host what exactly is causing the overload.

If online over 150 users?