MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show forum team not showing new group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-12-17, 01:19 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]after checking the box for "Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page" for the new group and saving it, do you get the Group ordering text box next to it in the groups page in ACP

Yep I do....

(2014-12-17, 01:19 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Is the new admin group their primary group? If its an additional group it does not show.

I just tested:  

Set a usergroup to be on forum team; assign that group to user as primary = shows
Set a usergroup of moderator to a user as ADDITIONAL group - does not show.

Yes the admin group is a primary group for the 4 users.

(2014-12-17, 01:22 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you ticked the "Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page" group setting for the correct group? If yes, show a screenshot of the whole ACP -> Users & Groups -> Groups page.

OK Here is the screenshot

[attachment=33318]
I meant a screenshot of the page with all groups, I'd like to see the showteam display numbers to possibly reproduce it.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. post the result here

also post list of plugins you are using
(2014-12-17, 01:45 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I meant a screenshot of the page with all groups, I'd like to see the showteam display numbers to possibly reproduce it.

OK here is screenshot of just groups.

[attachment=33320]
display group should be set as the primary group (i.e. Admin) then only they can be shown on the team page
(2014-12-17, 01:56 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]display group should be set as the primary group (i.e. Admin) then only they can be shown on the team page

It is set that way. Under each user that is in the admin group they are set to primary group admin in their settings. I said this all along.
^ hmm., would you like to PM me temporary access to admin panel to check the issue
(2014-12-17, 01:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. post the result here

Active Plugins

[attachment=33321]

(2014-12-17, 02:07 PM)raymond400 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-17, 01:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.

Active Plugins

Also in the file verification it said this file has changed: inc/functions.php

I think that was due to google seo. And the member language file is showing changed because of a added entry. Other then that no other files showed.
At the each user's profile the display group should be set to 'Admin' group then only they can be shown on the team page.
that is, you have to edit profile of that group users in admin panel. they might have regular group as display group.
(2014-12-17, 02:16 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]At the each user's profile the display group should be set to 'Admin' group then only they can be shown on the team page.
that is, you have to edit profile of that group users in admin panel. they might have regular group as display group.

As I said I did that.

Oh I see what you mean now.... the primary group was fine but the display group was not fine. Gees

Well that fixed it. LOL

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3