MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Prefix and Forum Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently tried to add "Rate me a Funny" plugin.  Got many errors and didn't work on revolution based template.  I thought I was careful by backing up the site beforehand, and after restoring the directory still getting the error.  Didn't back up the database however, mistakenly thinking that it wasn't needed. Still not sure it is.  Anyway, after installing the plugin I got the following header errors on forums that had thread prefixes:

[attachment=33323]

So even after reinstalling backup directory, still getting the error.  Tried to hide errors but it still shows this in the header.

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

Everything worked fine before new plugin install so I have to imagine it's not a php compatibility issue.
Any help greatly appreciated.

version 1.8.3
php 5.4