MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Z Index of Modal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking at changing the z-index of the modal popup. My theme uses z-indexes in other places and right now, the modal is showing up underneath the content of my forum because of it. I've looked in /jscripts/jquery.plugins.js and tried editing line 437 "zIndex: 1," but when I clicked the modal, it still popped up with a z-index of 2.

Any ideas?

Edit: Figured it out! I needed to minify my JS and replace the default content in jquery.plugins.min.js. For anybody who is looking to change the defaults in the future, be sure to edit both files.
For anyone else looking at this post in the future (hi) you can also change this on a per-modal basis by changing this:

$('#quick_login').modal({ fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true }); return false;

to this:

$('#quick_login').modal({ zIndex: 2, fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true }); return false;

But the way jshort is doing it works best for if you want to change them in all your themes.