MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: an error has occured - type error cannot set property 'innerhtml' of null mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Getting this type of error when I try to thanks a post in a thread. Using Dark Neo thanks plugin

http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-mybb...p-myalerts

However, whenever I refresh, the thank is there. How can I fix it?
Anyone know a fix please?
Moved to Plugin Support.
you do not have a default based theme or select an invalid plugin option that's the reason.

review all your opts and read about everyone and finally test with default theme i give not support to another themes and less if are not official ones.
(2014-12-21, 11:16 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]you do not have a default based theme or select an invalid plugin option that's the reason.

review all your opts and read about everyone and finally test with default theme i give not support to another themes and less if are not official ones.

Hopefully someone else can help me with this then :/

I deleted the default theme
url to your forum board ?

i suppose you have 1.6.x series of MyBB, but i have to review your site to see what is wrong.
(2014-12-21, 11:47 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]url to your forum board ?

i suppose you have 1.6.x series of MyBB, but i have to review your site to see what is wrong.

Yes 1.6.x

Its working now

Seems to have broke again

g-eazy.net
Go to line 1049

$alert['dateline'] = my_date($mybb->settings['timeformat'], $alert['dateline']);

Delete it and that's all !!!

DonĀ“'t deactivate because don't need to do only delete that line and have to work.

On mods site i have the preview release but on my site i have the latest revision of all 1.6.x series plugins and 1.8.x too, here i have some versions but some of them take much time to validate like my support thread sended more than one year ago and don't receive nothing and validate not yet Sad

Anyway i din not have a test account but i see you have not all the fields or changes on templates to make it work.
(2014-12-22, 09:15 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Go to line 1049

$alert['dateline'] = my_date($mybb->settings['timeformat'], $alert['dateline']);

Delete it and that's all !!!

DonĀ“'t deactivate because don't need to do only delete that line and have to work.

On mods site i have the preview release but on my site i have the latest revision of all 1.6.x series plugins and 1.8.x too, here i have some versions but some of them take much time to validate like my support thread sended more than one year ago and don't receive nothing and validate not yet Sad

Anyway i din not have a test account but i see you have not all the fields or changes on templates to make it work.

Still not working.

Pming u a test acc
reviewing you have a preview pms and i solved before, review your inbox and do as i said on that messages.

Searh on postbit and potbit_classic templates:

{$post['user_details']}

replace with:

{$post['user_details']}<br />{$post['thanks_count']}<br />{$post['thanked_count']}<br />

On thx_buttons.css search at the beginning thx_buttons and change content for this:

thx_buttons{
background: -moz-linear-gradient(center top , #FFF 0%, #E0E0E0 100%) repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent;
border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: #DDD #DDD #CCC;
-moz-border-top-colors: none;
-moz-border-right-colors: none;
-moz-border-bottom-colors: none;
-moz-border-left-colors: none;
border-image: none;
border-radius: 2px;
color: #444;
font-size: 11px;
font-weight: bold;