MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone working on a new project?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have seen something on vB long ago.
(2015-01-12, 02:23 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Is it faster ?

Is the current one slow?
Looking good, guys! I like the profiles you're working on, Leefish.
(2015-01-12, 03:12 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I'm starting a new plugin that creates some additional guest permissions.  Right now I am going to include limits for the number of threads they can view and the number of images they can view.  Once the guest reaches the threshold, it will display a customizable message.

I created something like that a long time ago. in the end, it's just annoying for guests and will drive them away rather than enticing them to register.
I'm sure some forum admins will still find it useful. It's also an opportunity to do something I've never tried to do before.
-snip-
Looks very nice Eric - keep going!
Thanks SvePu! Unfortunately I've moved to other projects. Feel free to check them out here and here. Big Grin
Bliss looks amazing. What's this iMyBB project you working on? still top secret is it.
(2015-01-29, 11:25 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Bliss looks amazing.  What's this iMyBB project you working on? still top secret is it.

Thanks Smile And yes still a secret I guess, it's a personal project so I don't really get as much time to work on it.

Here is another project I'm currently working on: http://i4.minus.com/iAHMfcWGUr06A.jpg

Lots of Xenforo themes in the works currently, can't wait to get them all coded and released. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6