MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant login/logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I get login or out of my forum and when i try i get a white screen

my forum http://fantasticmodders.cf/

help guys plz
I noticed at least several bugs when going through your forum:
1. The captcha image doesn't show = most likely you have a .php file with wrong encoding, you can use the bomfix plugin to fix the culprit and save the file with UTF-8 without BOM encoding.
2. There is a div in your headerinclude template, <head> shouldn't include divs, move it to header.
3. One script in headerinclude is called before jQuery is loaded, move it so that it'll be defined after loading jQuery.
4. In the same template change every jQuery( to $(.
(2014-12-21, 12:55 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed at least several bugs when going through your forum:
1. The captcha image doesn't show = most likely you have a .php file with wrong encoding, you can use the bomfix plugin to fix the culprit and save the file with UTF-8 without BOM encoding.
2. There is a div in your headerinclude template, <head> shouldn't include divs, move it to header.
3. One script in headerinclude is called before jQuery is loaded, move it so that it'll be defined after loading jQuery.
4. In the same template change every jQuery( to $(.

What does FAIL ('/home/fantasti/public_html/site_ranks.php' starts with <?php [NO NEWLINE]) mean
That the beginning of that file is incorrect, show it here.
(2014-12-21, 01:57 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]That the beginning of that file is incorrect, show it here.

Their is like +100 errors and almost all of the are missing the end php tag... i might just restart my forum
(2014-12-21, 02:00 PM)SpaceModz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-21, 01:57 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]That the beginning of that file is incorrect, show it here.

Their is like +100 errors and almost all of the are missing the end php tag... i might just restart my forum

Missing end tags can be ignored, they were removed from all 1.8 core files.