MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HIDE] Tag for mybb 1.8.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to hide content from all user groups except for the admins,mods, and another usergroup until they post on the thread.
How can I do this?
I am of course using mybb 1.8.3
This would be a plugin.
(2014-12-21, 01:06 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]This would be a plugin.

Is there one for 1.8.3?
There is one for guests; I have not looked through all the other plugins on the mod site.  If it is not there you could make a request. (hence I moved the thread here...)
actually i have one for 1.8.x and working on latest revision you can select and use some functions on this but its only for paid members the price is very cheap and really worth it. only $10 and you have entire support for your site and you can use on many sites you wish and works so fine.

Note:You can use thank you mybb system and use hide tags but content was showed when you click on thanks button and its a free plugin.
(2014-12-21, 11:52 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]actually i have one for 1.8.x and working on latest revision you can select and use some functions on this but its only for paid members the price is very cheap and really worth it. only $10 and you have entire support for your site and you can use on many sites you wish and works so fine.

Note:You can use thank you mybb system and use hide tags but content was showed when you click on thanks button and its a free plugin.

lol
yeah right.
Nice try
(2014-12-22, 01:35 AM)Icon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-21, 11:52 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]actually i have one for 1.8.x and working on latest revision you can select and use some functions on this but its only for paid members the price is very cheap and really worth it. only $10 and you have entire support for your site and you can use on many sites you wish and works so fine.

lol
yeah right.
Nice try

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=591
Try this one
you can do one thing Install  " Hide Tags BBCode [xtrsyz] " & Hide Content 1.4

It's Fully hide the content.