MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Activation emails are not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently 4 people have joined so far and logged in with their login, but without having to activate via the email.
I've got the registration method set as email, but they're telling me they are able to login without even receiving it.
Boris, check the user group from these users.
Maybe they could log in, but they are in "awaiting activation" group. Smile
Nope. Only 1 awaiting activation, and that's cos he's gone out after registering.
In ACP all I choose is 'email activation' right? There's no other setting affects this?
Please share your board URL and a link to an exemplary account which avoided the Email activation.

Also, why are you posting all of your threads in installation/upgrade support? This problem has nothing to do with them, so moving to General Support.
The board is at www.ltpne.co.uk and an exemplary account would be user:tester pword:testing1

Because I've just installed it and need help sorting it. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.
I just registered, as you can see I require Email activation: http://ltpne.co.uk/member.php?action=profile&uid=8 And I received the Email. So not sure where the problem is.