MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove logout button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i remove the logout button from a banned user ?

thanks!
May I ask why you would wanna even do this?
But you can do this by going into the global templates and removing like {logout} or something from the template for banned or awaiting activation users
same question here, why you want remove it when they are already "banned"... anyway to answer your question,

first install the Template Conditionals plugin and then from ACP >> Templates >> Header Templates >> header_welcomeblock_member

find the logout link...
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>

and change that as...

<if $mybb->user['usergroup'] != "7" then>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>
</if>
(2014-12-22, 05:22 AM)AlphaDiscussion Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask why you would wanna even do this?
But you can do this by going into the global templates and removing like {logout} or something from the template for banned or awaiting activation users

I want this to prevent logout and create new account fast in banned users. When im banning them, they logout fast then create acc. anyways thank you all guys!