MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MentionMe for 1.8 & MyAlerts 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
thank you for your reply, I am French and I have a little trouble to understand your entire message via google translators: p

could you please put your working version available to me so that I can try and make my comeback here

it would be really nice ... Smile

thank you for the version you have put available, and answer your questions I'm too noob to be able to do this kind of changes, the only things I get to do is look on github and implement some changes in the code with copy / paste: p
http://community.mybb.com/thread-164576-...pid1139698

Translate on your lan var the new customized alert.

In the file i share i add only english and spanish langs, so you have to translate your own to francaise lang.

If you have right lan file of your lang add this on mention.lang.php on your lang francaise dir:

// MyAlerts
$l['myalerts_mention'] = '{1} mentioned you on "{2}" ({3})';
$l['myalerts_setting_mentionme'] = 'Receive an alert when someone mentionme on a message?';

replacing to your customized lang vars as you wish that texts only.

See yah !
thank you for your help, to translate a plugin I know how easy it is ^^ I just want to initially operate a successful mentionme with myalerts 2.0.0

I'm almost there I hope! I'll test the version you have put at disposal and I hope to come back to congratulate you Smile

oh my god! your version works perfectly with me !!!

I say a big thank you !!! to you and also "jshort" who tried to help me !!!
<- snip ->
(2015-01-28, 07:17 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]This method for having an autocomplete box present in the editor, as pictured here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-164576-...pid1127081

thank you very much for your tutorial that worked perfectly for me ! Smile
hello I'm back to ask if it is possible to have the input box in source mode and if possible, how to please

because in source mode there are no entry box and when I click on the button there is just one that appears @
(2015-02-14, 01:56 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Well i think there are no time to fork it or use it, but i want to share my file but it's better to stay here only, because i have added many changes on code from users petition on my forum, i did not know theres one already @jshort version that can give me a break when i work on this Big Grin

In my site i share a file and today i want to update a working version but not finished yet, i wait because this thread exist and Wildcard appears and tell he work on it.

I have my own file and works fine on my site but i hope we can do a better version to share.

QUESTION: Did you have added new lan vars to add compatibility with MyAlerts ?
Did you globalize new lang vars ?

Anyway i add my own moded file here, it's the same Wildcard version withh all credits to him, i only add something new, but have to work moe, and more, and more to make a final release.

Thank you, but can you provide us a changelog?

Can you tell me if autocomplete function box for names is working in your version? and if yes, how to enable it (no js added in header include)
http://community.mybb.com/thread-164576-...pid1135932

As i said by mp i don't have time to make working a complex plugin like this, because author says he do when he can so i can wait until that and at that poin use this as an option.

I did not add any, only on code, because all scripts are like the old one but never use autocomplete in other versions and other functions neithermy users so, only add what i think can serve to my but i share it with all because maybe someone want to work on it and make it works and share the final job, i don't know a start point or references, i have to read all plugin and then make changes on it and it's not fnished yet, only is a working and temp solution until Wildcard make his release Big Grin
Yes, there should be a working autocomplete with Shade version of file - maybe you can try
hi jshort

I am using this MentionMe 2.3.2 https://github.com/jnschrag/MentionMe/tr...0959e8d6ba

but get red error "This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.5"
Change the compatibility line to 18*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7