MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Prompt not loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: a0099dbcde920a34795b586162eaf009.png]

When I click rep it doesn't load.
Some user just reported this to me and it doesn't work either.
How would I go about fixing this?
I looked into the Reputation templates but found nothing there..

So can anyone help?
Check in your postbit templates that the link is correct for the reputation
(2014-12-23, 12:55 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Check in your postbit templates that the link is correct for the reputation

what?
I am having this same problem
Do all your other javascript functions work? such as multiquote, report, moderator options, etc?

You may have broken javascript. unsupported 1.6 plugins in 1.8 can cause a mess as they use different javascript libraries. they dont play well together. update your plugins or remove them. completely. worked best for me. and test the plugins extensively on a test forum before implementing them on your live site.
You mean in the reputation.php page. Sorry,I thought you meant the postbit. Are you using a 1.8 theme? Does this happen on the default theme?

If it works on the default the issue is in your templates. In that case, you can go to the reputation templates and revert them losing all theme edits.

If it does not work on the default theme, disable all plugins and try again. If it works the issue is a plugin.

If it still does not work then you probably have an error in the headerinclude; loading jQuery multiple times can break the javascript. Check that your headerinclude only refers to jquery ONCE and is the first js script you load.
Looks like it was a plugin.
Now I have to find out which one

Haha, Looks like it was the show referrals plugin.