MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wierd Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
your header.php file is conflicting with the headers sent from functions.php. You'll need to fix that.
So, how exactly would I make the headers not interfere?
You have to include the MyBB core files before anything that creates output (ie. header.php).
Is there no way around this?

NOTE: I have a note code now.

<?php
define("IN_MYBB", 1);
define("NO_ONLINE", 1);

include('your_forum_directory/global.php');

and then the rest of the code. That way you can then access all of the standard MyBB Vars for example $mybb, $db, and $language.

Somebody gave me the above, saying that would aid my thing, but I still get an error.
DennisTT Wrote:You have to include the MyBB core files before anything that creates output (ie. header.php).
You didn't literally add and then the rest of the code. That way you can then access all of the standard MyBB Vars for example $mybb, $db, and $language., did you? That's instructions to the programmer, not PHP code.
Lol, of course not.

I put my own code where it gave the instructions.

Quote:You have to include the MyBB core files before anything that creates output (ie. header.php).
And how exactly would I do that? What exactly do you mean by that?
This
include('your_forum_directory/global.php');
Has to go before any
echo
statements, or anything else which creates output.
And indeed, I did.

I know far from before on my PHP programming knowledge that sessions and connections must be created before any output, even before HTML. Although, I ahve never come across such a coding problem such as this.
Quote:output started at /home/aiwanei/public_html/taguild/header.php:13

Clearly something is being sent to the browser on line 13 of header.php.
Pages: 1 2 3