MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Premium membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Just wondering, is there a plugin for premium (paid) membership? I saw some vB forums having it, and I would like it. Smile

Regards
It's been talked about but not implemented.  If we can get a points system going then I can add an IPN module to change a persons group after they pay.

It's all on the to-do list for lots of people here. Eventually it will get done.

For now you can easily create a paypal button and a group then manually edit a member when you get paid. That's not difficult at all.
Well, I mean one that uses "real" money, not virtual money. Sort of like the one at AdminFusion.com (Supporters, which costs $2 a month through paypal).
Cool_Guy Wrote:Well, I mean one that uses "real" money, not virtual money. Sort of like the one at AdminFusion.com (Supporters, which costs $2 a month through paypal).

Yer what i need is a paypal suscriber
Looks like yet another plugin that I need to make. Toungue I need to finish MYBux first though.