MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help regarding mybb hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I registered a domain in bigrock but dont find any ftp or database details to setup mybb! am I need to buy web hosting also? please help me what to have to setup mybb in internet
yes, web hosting is also required.
Firstly, please use more descriptive thread titles. If everyone who asked for support created a thread with the title "help me", no one would be able to find or keep track of issues. People who search Google first for solutions are more likely to click on a thread titled "Web hosting question" than "help me".

As mentioned above, web hosting is required to install MyBB. There are many hosts available, both free and paid. Any shared hosting with PHP 5 and MySQL should suffice.
only web host is ok or domain also need? iis it possible to get domain name from web host.?
you need both domain name and a hosting plan... few web hosts offer free domain on purchase of their hosting plans... you can get a free or paid hosting as said above... also there are few free domain options like the ".tk" domains which are free... however free hosting services are not recommended for various reasons... you can google to find a hosting service which suits your budget and requirement...
Thanks a lot for your replies .hope i will soon showcase mine here.
you can see web hosting related discussions & reviews here => Web Hosting Discussion 2.0

this thread is closed