MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with bar in post new reply/thread/pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, then your tutorial is not for quick editor plus -> I dont know that (do not have time to check your code).
(2014-12-24, 08:44 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]OK, then your tutorial is not for quick editor plus -> I dont know that (do not have time to check your code).

pls not mix plugin with tutorial...
issue not caused by plugin but by tutorial... so you need request support in tutorial thread.

code of tutorial updated... should now work for anyone, yes not need plugin to tutorial work, tutorial is independent of this plugin.
OK, I am sorry but you link this tutorial into your plugin topic and wrote it is necessary to make this change in this template to have autodraft feature working for new post etc.

I am glad that you found the issue... keep good work.
(2014-12-24, 08:53 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I am sorry but you link this tutorial into your plugin topic and wrote it is necessary to make this change in this template to have autodraft feature working for new post etc.

I am glad that you found the issue... keep good work.

if you start talking about tutorial on the topic of plugin I have no way to guess what you're saying. I will always think you are talking about my plugin and not the tutorial. Tutorial is independent of the plugin. And need request support in tutorial thread. And issue of plugin in github.
Pages: 1 2