MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HauntForums.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just completed this for a client. He still needs to setup forum structure but it's a completed skin. It's 1.2.3 too. Smile

Let me know what you think and if you are into that stuff feel free to join.

http://www.hauntforums.com

Thanks again.

(btw...I will be making edits to the skin and releasing it)
I don't like the logo, but the skin is really cool. Also, you forgot some things in the css, like the border of text boxes set to the default mybb theme color (look at the login boxes). I love it, but the logo is not as impressive as the whole theme.
I am not great at logo's and the client didn't provide me more than that ghost image...what I didn't like was the border on the header but I sort of had no choice...also for the cheap price I wasn't gonna spend hours on the header alone. They can hire a logo designer in the future if they want the image changes.

I still like the effect I created of the ghost moving from side to side and the lightning.

Thanks for the comments.

btw..when I release this as a theme it will look even better because it won't have the 'haunt' theme images.
It is not working, page cannot be found Confused
zaher1988 Wrote:It is not working, page cannot be found Confused
It's working fine. I'm not a fan of the skin but it still looks good Big Grin.
working now Toungue

LOL coloring delivering the message Wink Toungue nice work
I am with darkteller, the logo isn't very good. I go like the theme color and images. Great job!
Well we all agree...the logo isn't very good. Smile Luckily anyone using the skin when it's complete won't be using that logo.
You've actually outdone yourself this time Labrocca. I absolutely love the skin and consider it to be one of your best. Smile You did a great job.
Well thank you. I just can't wait to touch it up for release because I also think it has great potential for being a great dark background theme.

btw...wait till you see what I am just finishing up. Smile I got another big forum to show off shortly. hehe