MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duende V2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(2015-05-25, 03:00 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]I added a preview for this MyBB theme to MybbDesign.com. Maybe you want to link it in the first post?

thanks m8
already update the post

Cheers
SubzR
Awesome theme, however i trying to do adept it to fit my need better.
I have now come to a point then i need to ask for some help with display of the forum category's. I'm trying to get a more "traditional" look on them instead of the blocks, since i belive it would help keeping the length off the page down, and also it's more my style. Smile

I so far been trying to edit the templates forumbit_depth1_cat & forumbit_depth2_cat, with no success. Nearest i come so far is using the tempalte from default theme instead, but i can't get the forums to show inside. Any easy fix for this?

Screenshot: http://nimb.ws/y6QlkS
(2015-05-31, 10:18 PM)Aotw Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome theme, however i trying to do adept it to fit my need better.
I have now come to a point then i need to ask for some help with display of the forum category's. I'm trying to get a more "traditional" look on them instead of the blocks, since i belive it would help keeping the length off the page down, and also it's more my style. Smile

I so far been trying to edit the templates forumbit_depth1_cat & forumbit_depth2_cat, with no success. Nearest i come so far is using the tempalte from default theme instead, but i can't get the forums to show inside. Any easy fix for this?

hello
this is already been answered in the first page of this thread
if you want to edit yourself please refer to posts nrº 3 and nrº5 of this thread and you will have no issues as other users asked for this aswell
if you want for me to do it for you pls send me a temporary admin account (with themes acess) and url to your forum and ill fix that for you
cumps
subzR
(2015-06-01, 04:11 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-31, 10:18 PM)Aotw Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome theme, however i trying to do adept it to fit my need better.

hello
this is already been answered in the first page of this thread
if you want to edit yourself please refer to posts nrº 3 and nrº5 of this thread and you will have no issues as other users asked for this aswell
if you want for me to do it for you pls send me a temporary admin account (with themes acess) and url to your forum and ill fix that for you
cumps
subzR
Thought i looked and searched enough for questions like it. That got me alot closer to what i wanted, THX.
no worries
any issue just buzz me and ill have a look
Hey guys, can someone please tell me how to fix these issues?

[Image: 3eb3ccb52a04fb97cbbbc28ca5093c9d.png]

Or just simply make a 1 column forum and not 2... ://
Hey Subzr, How would i go about adding a recent posts section to the built in side bar? I know i can get a plugin which will add another side bar with it but i would rather just have recent posts in the one that is there.

Failing that how would i go about removing the side bar so that i could just get the plugin and have it add another sidebar?
yes, after installing that plugin will add a 2nd sidebar wich can easily be removed and set the recent posts on duendev2 default sidebar only

after installation of plugin go to you index template and you will see something like this:
</table></br>
</div>
<div class="forums" style="float: left;width: 77%;">
<div style="float:{$left};width: 74%;">{$forums}</div>
<div style="float:{$right};width:25%;">{$sidebar}</div></div>
</div>
<br class="clear" />
{$boardstats}
just replace it all that code for this:
</table></br>{$sidebar}
</div>
<div class="forums" style="float: left;width: 77%;">
{$forums}</div>
<br class="clear" />
{$boardstats}

and save it
 that will delete the plugin sidebar and will add the recent posts on default sidebar Wink
Cheers
SubzR
Hey Guys ,
Wondering if any body can help , i use the dvz shoutbox , ive used this shoutbox on a lot of themes , im very familiar with the way of setting this up , however on this theme duende v2 , it just wont work , it wont even display .
Please help me set this shoutbox up , i know i insert the code in the index but ive placed it everywhere it it just wont display .
Thanks in advanced
(2015-07-01, 01:19 PM)ShaneR82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys ,
Wondering if any body can help , i use the dvz shoutbox , ive used this shoutbox on a lot of themes , im very familiar with the way of setting this up , however on this theme duende v2 , it just wont work , it wont even display .
Please help me set this shoutbox up , i know i insert the code in the index but ive placed it everywhere it it just wont display .
Thanks in advanced

hello
dont know hy it doesnt do the template edit  when installing itg but just go to ur index template
find:
{$forums}

and make it this:
{$dvz_shoutbox} {$forums}
it should work proper
cumps
SubzR
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32