MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duende V2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
hello there subzr, i really like your theme, can you tell me if there is any plugin or modifications to have forum icons?
Hello there. You theme is super but I have a problem. I would like to edit the redirects of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. I searched I think in all templates and I doesn't find something. Can you tell me how to add a href to them ?
(2016-01-05, 08:23 PM)Burnzy Wrote: [ -> ]hello there subzr, i really like your theme, can you tell me if there is any plugin or modifications to have forum icons?
hi
thanks for the feedback
yes there is MyForumIcons
http://community.mybb.com/thread-169068.html
(2016-01-06, 12:33 AM)teufel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there. You theme is super but I have a problem. I would like to edit the redirects of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. I searched I think in all templates and I doesn't find something. Can you tell me how to add a href to them ?

hello
thank you for your critic Wink
the social icons you can edit them in "nav"templates Wink

Cheers
subzR
(2016-01-06, 12:47 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-05, 08:23 PM)Burnzy Wrote: [ -> ]hello there subzr, i really like your theme, can you tell me if there is any plugin or modifications to have forum icons?
hi
thanks for the feedback
yes there is MyForumIcons
http://community.mybb.com/thread-169068.html
(2016-01-06, 12:33 AM)teufel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there. You theme is super but I have a problem. I would like to edit the redirects of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. I searched I think in all templates and I doesn't find something. Can you tell me how to add a href to them ?

hello
thank you for your critic Wink
the social icons you can edit them in "nav"templates Wink

Cheers
subzR
i tested and this works on default theme, not on this one, i dont quite understand how to make this plugin to work with your theme, i know there are instructions but i get lost easy, any suggestions?
it does work on all themes
on this theme most probably will have to edit some templates as the forum its with columns
i will have to install it and test it myself as i never used this plugin before
but it will take me some time as im in a moving home process
i solved my problem, i got another question, the description of forums are not showing, any idea?
(2016-01-06, 10:47 PM)Burnzy Wrote: [ -> ]i solved my problem, i got another question, the description of forums are not showing, any idea?

the descriptiuon variable its not inserted on the templates by my choice as the forum layout its with columns and it as less space for it
but if you want you can insert it on template "forumbit_depth2_forum"

{$forum['description']}
am a complete noob when it comes to the most simple code editing, can you insert this for me? afraid not to screw something up, i copyed my template
<li>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}">
<tr>
<td align="center" valign="middle" width="5px" rowspan="2"><span class="{$lightbulb['folder']}" alt="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"  {$forum['myforumicon_override']}/></span>{$forum['myforumicon']}</td>
<td><strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<br />
<div class="smalltext"><i class="fa fa-file-text-o" original-title=""></i> Threads: {$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']} &nbsp; <i class="fa fa-files-o" original-title=""></i> Posts: {$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</div>
<div style="margin-left: -10px;" valign="middle">{$subforums}  </div></td>
<td width="36%">{$lastpost}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</li>
thanks!
hello again
maybe this works :
<li>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}">
<tr>
<td align="center" valign="middle" width="5px" rowspan="2"><span class="{$lightbulb['folder']}" alt="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"  {$forum['myforumicon_override']}/></span>{$forum['myforumicon']}</td>
<td><strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong> {$forum['description']}{$forum_viewers_text}<br />
<div class="smalltext"><i class="fa fa-file-text-o" original-title=""></i> Threads: {$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']} &nbsp; <i class="fa fa-files-o" original-title=""></i> Posts: {$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</div>
<div style="margin-left: -10px;" valign="middle">{$subforums}  </div></td>
<td width="36%">{$lastpost}</td>
</tr>
</table>
</li>
yeah i confirm that description does no go well with this theme, i got 1 more question then ill stop bothering you ;D when you use link button it's un noticable in threads because they dont become bold or anything, it has the same font as text, how to change that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32