MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am Brazilian and I am doing a MyBB forum.
I am facing a big problem.
When I try to register in my forum, I can not.
We fill all fields correctly and click on "Registrar Agora!" in English "Register Now!".
However, any user name that I try, the field turns red, meaning that the user name is unavailable.

If they find confusing, the link of my forum www.zoner.com.br
Try to register in to see what happens.

I await answers.
Thank U.
Have you checked Users & Groups > Banning > Disallowed Usernames.

Check you're not banning * anything with that symbol is a wildcard, so if it's there on it's own you are banning all usernames.

If not try deleting any bans with * and see if it works, you can always add them back again
Hello, thanks for trying.
But do not be blocked name, or with *.
What happens is that even the name being available, there is giving unavailable. Appearing already be in use.

I await answers, urgent need to fix this.
(2014-12-21, 12:55 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]1. The captcha image doesn't show = most likely you have a .php file with wrong encoding, you can use the bomfix plugin to fix the culprit and save the file with UTF-8 without BOM encoding.

+ you seem to have outdated JS files (at least general.js is from 1.6), reupload whole jscripts folder.
(2014-12-26, 04:54 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-21, 12:55 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]1. The captcha image doesn't show = most likely you have a .php file with wrong encoding, you can use the bomfix plugin to fix the culprit and save the file with UTF-8 without BOM encoding.

+ you seem to have outdated JS files (at least general.js is from 1.6), reupload whole jscripts folder.

Thanks, managed to solve transfering jscripts folder again.