MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not sure how install this theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i m just starting with MyBB, i already installed 1 theme following a simple guide video, image go on image and index import from the control panel. But this theme don't have only that 2 files (images and index)

This what this files theme have:

[Image: HDozqeN.jpg]

So i should put each file on their same folder (also there are some that don't have the equal folder on the FTP with the "?") or i just ignore all and just put the entire folder on images? thx.

I ask cuz i don't wanna eggplant anything when i m just starting. Undecided
Yes you upload the folder to the same folder name on the server it just adds the files inside the folder in the local side
(2014-12-26, 05:22 AM)brittbrattquake Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you upload the folder to the same folder name on the server it just adds the files inside the folder in the local side

Thx for reply me, and what about the folders that don't have their mirror for ex, codebuttons, modcp, toplinks, usercp? thx in advance.

I just put those folders inside "images"?
(2014-12-26, 05:28 AM)ZeroCool22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-26, 05:22 AM)brittbrattquake Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you upload the folder to the same folder name on the server it just adds the files inside the folder in the local side

Thx for reply me, and what about the folders that don't have their mirror for ex, codebuttons, modcp, toplinks, usercp? thx in advance.

I just put those files inside "images"?

ALL the files in the theme name GO in /images/*your theme*
Just put it in the default directory it should recognize I maybe wrong and did the theme include a read me