MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect from root to a folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friends, how I can to redirect all mybb URLs from root to specific folder? Ex:
  • "/forumdisplay.php?fid=5" to "/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5"
  • "/forumdisplay.php?fid=10&datecut=0&sortby=lastpost&order=asc" to "/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10&datecut=0&sortby=lastpost&order=asc"
  • "/showthread.php?tid=148&pid=464#pid464" to "/forum/showthread.php?tid=148&pid=464#pid464"
Recalling that can not redirect the entire contents of the root because there are other files that have not been moved, only the forum root out and went to the "forum" folder.

Thanks in advance.
did you move the forum from root folder to /forum subfolder???

if yes, you need to change the board url in the /inc/settings.php file in "$settings['bburl']" and also at ACP >> Configuration >> Site Details >> Board URL
(2014-12-27, 07:41 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]did you move the forum from root folder to /forum subfolder???

if yes, you need to change the board url in the /inc/settings.php file in "$settings['bburl']" and also at ACP >> Configuration >> Site Details >> Board URL

In fact, dear friend, I have done this for some time, and everything works perfectly already.

What I want is to redirect broken links to the new location (root to folder "forum"), you know? But only want to redirect broken links related to MyBB as links to topics, to forums, to posts...

Thanks in advance.