MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: request for template change..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the admincp where in the header it links to forum. It would be nice if that was set to open in a new blank window. target="_blank" is all that's needed in the anchor tag. Otherwise it opens within the admincp frame.
Well there's going to be a new admin CP in 1.4 so I don't see the need for it now.
New control panel or not I am sure there will be a link to "forums" and it should be in a new window...if it's not gonna make it for the 1.2x series then make sure it's 1.4 that the change happens.
labrocca Wrote:New control panel or not I am sure there will be a link to "forums" and it should be in a new window...if it's not gonna make it for the 1.2x series then make sure it's 1.4 that the change happens.
The new ACP will have a View Forums link that opens in a new window.
Justin S. Wrote:
labrocca Wrote:New control panel or not I am sure there will be a link to "forums" and it should be in a new window...if it's not gonna make it for the 1.2x series then make sure it's 1.4 that the change happens.
The new ACP will have a View Forums link that opens in a new window.

Gracias Amigo!