MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When Every New User Got Register On Our Forum He Face this type error See the screen shot below :

See This One
It looks like you are using a theme with an edited registration template and the private messages option is removed rather than hidden and is setting the receive messages to no.

Contact the theme author.
(2014-12-27, 06:19 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you are using a theme with an edited registration template and the private messages option is removed rather than hidden and is setting the receive messages to no.

Contact the theme author.

My Forum On Mybb Default Theme .
you can run SQL query like below (see SQL queries guidance if required)
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` CHANGE `receivepms` `receivepms` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
The Problem Was Never Gone .
^ have you run the suggested SQL query ?
And given SQL guidance thread has another query to enable receiving PMs for all existing members
When i was set User Activation Mode To Instant User Activation Then The Problem Was Gone .
^ if members are not activated then they cannot receive the PMs.
from your first post on this thread we understand that you are referring to activated members.
(2014-12-28, 10:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if members are not activated then they cannot receive the PMs.
from your first post on this thread we understand that you are referring to activated members.

i have installed Mybot Plugin and set the option to yes when any one register on our forum they will get a private welcome message .