MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need plugin for mybb 1.8.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I need some plugin for mybb 1.8.x

1. my alert

2. mention me

3. google seo

4. i dont know the plugin name ( most of the forum using this plugin, user can able to give 1 positive reputation, vip can able to give +3 positive reputation and 1 negative reputation. like that it can possible to manage reputation level for group members .)

5. i dont know the plugin name ( user can post on the particular forum if they have minimum reputation )

Note : please send me mediafire download link or http://www.speedyshare.com/ link. because github site is not supported by ISP.

if you unable to send different then send github. i will download using changing proxy.

Thanks in advance .

Hello, is anyone is there.
1. Euan is working on it and might be released soon

2. i hope it will be updated once myalerts is done

3. Get it from github: https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-Google-SEO

4. you can set which group can give how much reputation points from the Group permissions in ACP

5. didnt get you. can you explain more... (but looks like it can be done using forum permissions and group promotions)
Hello mmadhankumar,

thanks again for helping me.

5. i have seen some forum site which use this features. like if we need to post in "market place" forum at least we need 10 positive . and like similarity if we need to post in "Buy and Sell " forum we need at least 25 positive reputation.

without minimum reputation we cannot post on that particular forum.
(2014-12-30, 06:24 AM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]5. i have seen some forum site which use this features. like if we need to post in "market place" forum at least we need 10 positive . and like similarity if we need to post in "Buy and Sell " forum we need at least 25 positive reputation.

without minimum reputation we cannot post on that particular forum.

hmmm... thats what i thought... and yes, it can be done using the forum permissions and group promotions.... check this reply....
Thanks you..... !!!
My problem is solved by default mybb features told by mmadhankumar .

@ metonator thanks you for providing plugin name with do the task in short time and easily.