MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum configuration issues after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to .m.'s help, I was able to upgrade my forums from the old MyBB software to the most recent version 1.8.3. We were having issues previously with the way our admin panel was working, but everything was fixed before.

We recently upgraded to 1.8.3, and started noting the following issues when we go to the forum configuration settings in the administration panel:

[Image: OCyDIn7.png]

Everytime we access several of the setting configuration menus in the admin panel we either run into an error like the one displayed in the picture above, OR -

[Image: O3ligVa.png]

Text fields for settings disappear and we cannot change settings that use these text fields for its settings.

How can this be fixed?
from which MyBB version forum is upgraded ? looks like the upgrade did not run fine.
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & web host control panel to check it
It was upgraded from 1.6.X. (Not sure of the last number. Undecided)

I will PM you the appropriate information. Thank you.
basically referred issues were due to missing / changed files in the custom admin folder
Thank you so much for your help! I really, really appreciate it.