MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent Topics on Index from specific forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-158861.html it sounds like the OP figured out how to narrow down the Recent Topics to a specific forum. I would like to accomplish the same thing but with multiple forums. 

Example: 

Forum IDs 1-10, I would like Recent Topics on Index to pull from ID #s 2,4, and 7

How would I write that?
-bumps-
You can use my Recent Threads on Index Plugin. There is a setting for which forums to not pull threads from.
(2015-01-06, 10:20 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You can use my Recent Threads on Index Plugin.  There is a setting for which forums to not pull threads from.

I run 1.6, which the plugin says it is not compatible with. 
I think the 4th build will work as long as you have avatars disabled in the plugin settings.
Have avatars disabled, made sure {$recentthread_headerinclude} and {$recentthreadtable} exist. It's not working. No error messages or anything but it's not pulling any threads.
Turn on Error logging for both errors and warnings. Perhaps there is some kind of error that just isn't showing. Also at the bottom of your page, click the link that says advanced details in the debug section. See if it runs a query off the index_end hook.
thanks! Big Grin