MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When listing all reports, there is a problem with reputations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When reputation is reported, there was nick of author missing in modcp.php?action=allreports:
[Image: F4fQdXj.png]

The problem is in selecting id's from database, because there are three id columns - id, id2 and id3.
CONTRIBUTING.md Wrote:Pull Requests should only be sent for confirmed issues.
I'm not sure what to do now. After confirmation, should I create pull request on Github straight away or create Issue first?
Can't reproduce, please provide more info:
1. MyBB version?
2. When exactly does it happen? For every reputation report or only specific ones?
3. Are you using clean MyBB? Or do you have some plugins installed? If yes, which?

(2014-12-29, 10:28 PM)madA12345 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what to do now. After confirmation, should I create pull request on Github straight away or create Issue first?

The issue will be pushed to github by us when we confirm it, then you can create a PR.
Stupid me, I'm trying it on a copy of my forum with 12 plugins installed *facepalm*. Anyway, the ID's from database are still being selected wrong. Link is created using build_profile_link($name, $id);. Written that way, this function will create <a> link labelled with $name pointing to user with id $id. But as you select those values from database the way it is done now, you get link labelled with username of user with same ID as ID of reputation pointing to user that was originally rated.
How to reproduce this:
  1. In addition to default user (let's assume that its name is test) make two other accounts, test2 and test3
  2. As test, rate user test2 and report the reputation as test3.
  3. When you go to Mod CP, you shoult see reported reputation from test user, but link should be pointing at test2 user.
  4. If you rate and report again, same way as in step two, you should get different result. This time you'll see reported reputation from test2 user (since id of report is used to get user).
  5. Another iteration and you'll get reported reputation from test3, but with link pointed to test2 user.
  6. Yet another repeat of step two and you have reported reputation from *blank space* as there is no user with id of that reputation. This is what'll most likely happen on big boards since there would probably be much more reputations than users.
Notice that this bug only appears when you choose View All Reports (http://example.com/modcp.php?action=allreports) under Report Center table as this page is handled by other part of source code.  Some screenshots at the end:
[Image: xe8eGka.png]
[Image: y4YC9c9.png]
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1730

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Pull request created Smile