MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I make the forum open in thread view (Mybb 1.8)? Do not know how else to explain it. I have seen a number of forums that have it set up this way.

Anybody? Need help.
do you mean threaded mode - only one post is shown on the thread page and each & every reply is visible by clicking the link ?
IMO, it will be a annoying feature forced on the users. anyway, see How to set all users to the same thread view mode
Same frigging problem here as I had with Vb no one understands what I am talking about. With all the forums out there using this some one has to know. Oh well I guess it don't matter I deleted the site anyway cause I figured this was what would happen. Mod sees this thread delete it please.
(2014-12-30, 10:28 AM)CP56 Wrote: [ -> ]Same frigging problem here as I had with Vb no one understands what I am talking about. With all the forums out there using this some one has to know. Oh well I guess it don't matter I deleted the site anyway cause I figured this was what would happen. Mod sees this thread delete it please.

If multiple teams are struggling to understand what you're asking them maybe you're just not explaining yourself clearly enough. You haven't posted screenshots or tried to help us understand.

If your solution is to just delete your forum there maybe you should consider something else instead of becoming an administrator. People are putting their free time in to help you with your issues, and deleting your forum isn't just a waste of your time but theirs too.
Oh well......