MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when trying to send a reply to a private message.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

We migrated today to a new host, and ever since, there is an error message whenever anyone tries to reply to a private message. So, there is no problem sending a private message to another Member, but for some reason replying to one brings the following error : 

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during queryQueryConfusedELECT dateline FROM mybb_privatemessages WHERE fromid='28' AND toid != '0' ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT 1
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Also, I wrote that there is no problem, but things are generally slow in the private messaging system - I just think this is only due to our new host.

Can anyone help me figure out whether it is something I need to ask our new host to fix or if it is something I can manage on my own, if so what exactly ?

Our site is http://worldbeyblade.org, and if for some reason you would like to try to test this error, you can always make a new account and you automatically receive a welcome message when you register, so you could try replying to it.

Thank you in advance.